Managing your emails and notifications
We send notifications to help you keep track of your account activity and find out about the latest news, updates and features. Here is some of the account activity that transactional notifications inform you about:
- When your customer pays you using a payment link
- When your customer’s payment is overdue
- When you pay us any subscription fees
- When you receive referral credit
Notifications are sent by email and to your mobile device, if you give us permission. You can choose the type of notifications you want to receive but please note some transactional emails cannot be disabled.
If you subscribe to the Teams package, each of your staff members will receive also notifications. The notifications they can receive depends on the permissions you have set them.
Managing email notifications
You can manage your email notifications on the web app. Go to the Account screen to adjust your settings. You can also manage your email notification settings by clicking the link at the bottom of each email we send you.
If are not receiving email notifications this could be for a number of reasons:
- Emails are going to your spam/junk folder
- Emails from are being blocked by your internet services provider or mobile network provider. Add ‘@hoofpay.com‘ to your safe list to avoid this.
- An incorrect email address has been registered. Go to the Account screen to update your email address.
Managing phone notifications
You can manage your phone notifications in the mobile app. Go to the Notifications screen to adjust your settings.
If you are not receiving phone notifications you may need to enable them in your device settings.